Thursday, June 14, 2007

I Go Walken, After Midnight.

I was a classical cultures minor in college. I had a professor who looked and acted like Christopher Walken, if Christopher Walken had done a SNL skit about an eccentric classics professor. It was uncanny. Once, in a paper, I used the word "simplistic" when what I really meant was "simple." He got kind of shitty about it. I felt as though I had truly failed, here I was, arguably the smartest person in the class, and I had used the wrong word. I never made it up to him, and even now I look back with regret that I wasn't more careful.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I remember you telling me about him. Strange how little things stick in the memory and give cause for regret. I still regret not kissing that guy in Paris...

Anonymous said...

Your little bloglets are so great.

I love finding updates here.